PWN Global: Senior Program Managers (Various)
We are seeking a selection of Senior Progam Leads for the following programs of work: international mentoring, women on boards, international leadership, entrepreneurship. Reporting to the PWN Global Executive Lead, and contributing to developing PWN Global's sustainability via the implementation of high-quality programs that meet the needs of the PWN members.
|Global Executive Lead - Programs
|Member of the Programs Team
|8hrs/wk (including meetings)
- Responsible for leading a Program and team of volunteers.
- Lead the planning, development, communication, implementation, evaluation and KPIs for a Program
- Ensure continuous improvement and sustainability of Program
- Engage with Programs Team and within the wider PWN Global community to ensure Program's visibility and achievement of objectives
- Stay abreast of emerging education technology trends and methods
- Evaluate results of Program to determine effectiveness
- Collect and share relevant information on Program KPIs (finance, impact, relationship with partners and contractual conditions).
Key Performance Indicators
To be agreed with Global Executive Lead: Programs.
Background and skills
- Influential and experienced leaders with strong project management, effective communication and presentation skills
- Inclusive leader with proven experience in top management roles leading global, virtual, multi-cultural teams
- Skilled in budget management
- Experienced in designining, creating, planning and managing digital programs
- Fluent in English
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.